Friday, April 1, 2011

Favorites: March 2011

I have to start my favorite products of the month with my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation. I made a review of this product so I won't  write too much about it, but I just have to say that is definitely one of those staple products in my collection. L-O-V-E I-T! (here is the link for the review if you are interested: http://beauty360.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-chanel-vitalumiere-aqua.html)


The next product on my list is the Smashbox Blush #1 in the Style Files' Set. I have no idea what the name of this blush is. They just listed it as blush #1. I really wish Smashbox had this blush available individually because I honestly believe it could be a best seller. It has no shimmer, it's so smooth and I just love the color. Perfect for spring.




Frederik Fekkai Glossing Set I got this set at Target for $25. The set includes 4 oz of shampoo and conditioner and 2 oz of glossing cream. I've never used Fekkai products before but I have heard a lot of great things about them. I'm so glad I gave this set a try because I really like it. The shampoo leaves my hair really clean and soft, the conditioner is very moisturizing without weighting down my hair. My favorite out of the three is the glossing cream. The key ingredient seems to be olive oil and it shows because It gives me so much shine without feeling greasy. Did I mention that they all smell divine! I highly recommend them.



Lorac Front of the Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner I love liquid eyeliner and this one is really great. It has a very fine tip applicator that makes the cat eye so easy. I think what makes this product so special is the shape of the tip. I can draw a very fine or very thick line if I wish.



ELF Angled Blending brush I wanted to purchase a brush with this shape for the longest time. I found that Urban Decay makes one very similar but I only found it online, and I am not a big fun of online shopping. In my last trip to Target I saw this ELF brush that had just the shape I was looking for and for $3 I didn't think twice. I really love this brush. It's very soft but dense enough to get the job done. Blending is not hard anymore, it works really well to apply a highlighter on the brow bone too. Great purchase!



Zoya Nail Polish in Jules another grey polish. Shocking, right? Well this one it's actually so different. I don't wear many glittery or metallic shades on my nails, but this one is such a unique color. It has so much dimension because it looks different depending on the lighting. It has some purple, grey even gold undertones. It's just one of a kind!




The Body Shop Shower Gel in Satsuma I've had this for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. It feels nice on the skin and it smells like mandarin oranges. I almost want to eat it!




What are your favorites products of the month? Let me know,
<3

Ruth


0 comments:

Post a Comment