Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Current Obsession: Orange/Coral Lips

I have been wearing orange/coral lips very often and let me tell you that I'm loving it! I was a little scared of wearing bright orange at first, but after reading in some magazines that orange would  be the IT color of the summer I gave it a try. I actually think orangy/corals lips suit me better than pinks and reds. Corals are more sublte and they go with everything so I have been enjoying them a lot. I have a humble collection of lipsticks and lipglosses that I wanted to share with you in case you are interested in one of them. Here are the swatches:

Form left to right: Smashbox Lipgloss (from the File Styles Set), Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in #530, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach, Jane Iredale PureGloss in Melon, Buxom Lipgloss in Bambi, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef, Sephora Rouge in R06, Milani Lipstick in 23 Mango Mambo, Milani Lipstick in 24 Orange-Gina, Cargo Lipstick in Lola



What do you think? Would you wear orange lipstick?

<3

Ruth

0 comments:

Post a Comment