Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Current Obsession: Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette

Hi everyone! I have been loving the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette lately. I wore this shadows for the last two weeks and that is a huge compliment because I usually don't like to wear the same look over and over again. What I love the most about this palette is that I can create different looks with these 8 colors. I don't know if you can tell, but the majority of the colors are exact dupes for MAC eye shadows. The light champagne color is a dupe for Nylon, the dark burgundy is a dupe for Beauty Marked, the duo-chrome dark green is an exact duplicate for Club, and the one that I can't get over is the one that looks exactly like Dalliance!!!! (part of the mega metal eye shadows)
I purchased this palette at Walgreens and I paid $4.99 for it. I can't say enough great things about this palette. I'm just loving it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment