Friday, March 4, 2011

Collective Haul

Hi guys! I wanted to share with you my collective haul. I had the opportunity to visit a CCO while I was on vacation (CCO stands for Cosmetics Company Outlet.) I've never been in a CCO before and I don't have one close to home, so it was very exciting. They had tons of discontinued MAC collections, Bobbi Brown products, Estee Lauder, etc. I was really good and I only picked up three products: 
MAC Intriguing Scarlet Palette - sweetjoy, warm suede, well spiced, gentle heat, real drama, grand entrance & 213 mini brush
MAC Pleasureseeker lipstick - a very wearable nude
MAC Vintage Gold Pigment - a beeeeautiful green/gold



Sephora had a bunch of great sets for spring and I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for spring! I think it's time to give the darker colors a break and try something new. I picked up NARS Front Row Set - includes Nouveau Monde Eye shadow Duo, Orgasm Lip Gloss, Palm Spring Mini Multiple, Eyeliner Stylo in Black.
This is a great deal. The only negative side is that I just wish the eyeliner would stay wet longer. My favorite products are the eyeshadow duo and the Mini Multiple,  love them!











Smashbox Master's Class Style Files-incudes three different palettes. One palette has eight eyeshadows, the other palette has four cream liners and two pencil eyeliners, and the last one has two blushes and two lipglosses. I will be reviewing this item soon. I think this set has so many interesting products that it is worth to do a separate post on it.




And the last two items are two eye products. One of them is the MUFE Aqua Cream in # 18 and the Dimond Shadow in #305.


I am so excited about playing with new makeup. I especially enjoy eyeshadows. I think they are my favorite part of getting ready in the morning. I can't wait to try these out! I'll let you know if I come up with a good eyeshadow combo.
That is all for now.

Until next time,


Ruth

PS: Let me know if you want swatches of any of these products. I didn't want to make a very long post, but if you prefer, I can add these swatches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment