Thursday, February 3, 2011

Review : NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

NYX is a cosmetics line that you can find at Ulta or online at nyxcosmetics.com. They have a big range of products, but they are mostly known for their Jumbo Eye Pencils. But are these pencils worth all the hype? Let me give you my opinion.

The Pros:
  • They are really creamy and very pigmented.
  • They blend very easily
  • They come in a variety of colors; some of them are shimmery, and some of them are matte
  • They are specially great to use as a base of your powder eyeshadow to make the color more vibrant.
  • They are very inexpensive, $4.50 each at their website
The Cons:
  • The only negative side for me is the fact that I must use a primer underneath them or they will crease on me.
Final Score: A-



From Left to Right: 603 Pots & Pans, 615 Slate, 618 Purple, 623 Purple Velvet,
616 Pacific, 604 Milk, 612 Gold, 621 Pure Gold and 609 French Fries

What do you think about these pencils? Let me know,


Ruth

0 comments:

Post a Comment