- They are really creamy and very pigmented.
- They blend very easily
- They come in a variety of colors; some of them are shimmery, and some of them are matte
- They are specially great to use as a base of your powder eyeshadow to make the color more vibrant.
- They are very inexpensive, $4.50 each at their website
- The only negative side for me is the fact that I must use a primer underneath them or they will crease on me.
From Left to Right: 603 Pots & Pans, 615 Slate, 618 Purple, 623 Purple Velvet,
616 Pacific, 604 Milk, 612 Gold, 621 Pure Gold and 609 French Fries
What do you think about these pencils? Let me know,