Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 10 Pan Updated

OK, so I started my Project 10 Pan on 1/18/11, and today 2/6/11  I am reporting my progress on this challenge. I must say, I really had to force myself to be consistent with the products I was working on but I made some great improvement. I finished 6 of the 14 products but I'm not sure I'll be able to reach 10...Well, 6 is better than nothing, right? Here are the ones I'm talking about:

  • L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in carbon black
  • Lancome Artliner in prune
  • Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Base
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Mac Lipstick in Hug Me
  • Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mouse
  • Clinique Even Better Moisturizer
  • Sephora Anti Shine Primer
  • Burberry Eau de Parfum
  • Gucci Envy Me Eau de Toilette
  • Carol's Daughter Ecstasy Shea Souffle Body Butter
  • Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie
  • Korres Jasmine Eye Makeup Remover

I will report back as soon as I'm done with other items. Yes I can! hahaha ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment