Thursday, January 20, 2011

Review: Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

The weather is being really dry and cold where I live. I always thought I had combination to oily skin, but this winter my skin changed dramatically. I started to notice that my hands, elbows and my back were really dry. I visited my dermatologist and he diagnosed me with eczema (severely dry skin). He prescribed an ointment for the severe areas of my skin, and for daily use he suggested I apply Cetaphil. I gave Cetaphil a try but it didn't do much for me. I started searching for another everyday lotion until I found this: Aveeno Eczema Therapy. This stuff is sooooooo gooooood. The first time I used it my skin felt relieved. The itchiness and irritation went away. I can feel my skin moisturized for long hours. I am so happy I gave this a try because it really works. I purchased the 7.3 oz bottle at Walmart and I paid $10.97 (worth every penny).

I hope this was useful.

See you next time,

Ruth

0 comments:

Post a Comment